About Halbach Szwarc Law Firm: South Dakota’s newest full-service law firm based in the historic Cathedral Neighborhood in downtown Sioux Falls, Halbach Szwarc Law Firm is committed to delivering exceptional legal services across the United States and beyond. With a focus on integrity, professionalism, and client satisfaction, our group of experienced attorneys and paralegals provide comprehensive legal solutions across various practice areas as a hybrid and fully-remote team.
Job Overview: We are seeking a professional and personable Receptionist to join our team. We are a hybrid law firm with the majority of our workforce working remotely. Our Receptionist is an in-office position, with the potential for hybrid work flexibility. As the first face-to-face point of contact for clients, visitors, and callers, the Receptionist plays a crucial role in creating a professional, positive and welcoming atmosphere at our firm. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a friendly demeanor, and the ability to handle various administrative tasks with efficiency and professionalism from our beautifully remodeled office in the Cathedral Historic District.
1. Front Desk Management: Greet and welcome clients, visitors, and colleagues with a warm and professional attitude. Answer and direct incoming calls in a courteous and timely manner. Maintain a tidy and organized office. Accept and process incoming and outgoing packages and correspondence from clients and vendors.
2. Client Interaction: Assist clients with general inquiries and direct them to the appropriate personnel. Coordinate client meetings and appointments, ensuring a smooth scheduling process for multiple attorneys and support personnel.
3. Administrative Support: Support including photocopying, filing, and data entry. Assist with the coordination of office events and meetings. Run office errands as necessary in the general day-to-day operations, such as post-office deliveries, pick-up or drop-off of files with different law firms, deliveries to local and surrounding courthouses, etc.
4. Communication: Relay messages and information accurately to the relevant individuals within the firm. Notify staff of client arrivals and appointments.
5. Technology Proficiency: Utilize phones, copiers, and teleconferencing (video) equipment and software proficiently. Maintain familiarity with relevant software applications for scheduling and communication. Basic IT troubleshooting skills preferred.
1. High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification in office administration is a plus.
2. Proven experience as a receptionist or in a similar customer-centric role.
3. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail is a must.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and general office equipment.
6. Access to a reliable vehicle.
• Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience.
• Unlimited PTO.
• Monthly Health Insurance Stipend.
• Monthly Technology Stipend.
• Bonus eligible.
• Competitive 401(k) and Profit Sharing.
• Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the firm.
• Collaborative and positive work environment.
If you are a motivated, detailed oriented and personable individual with a commitment to excellence, we invite you to apply for the Receptionist position at Halbach Szwarc Law Firm. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to Alex Halbach at firstname.lastname@example.org and Emily Maurice at email@example.com Applications will be accepted until March 15.
Halbach Szwarc Law Firm is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.