Meierhenry Sargent LLP is seeking an administrative legal assistant to bring value to our clients' experience, assist attorney workload, and provide support to our team. This position will also assist lawyers practicing in the areas of estate planning, real estate, and civil litigation.
- Draft, proofread and assemble documents
- Draft correspondence and proofread materials
- Prepare documents related to estate planning and civil litigation
- File documents through state and federal court filing systems
- Enter time and send out invoices on a monthly basis
- Answer calls, provide callers with basic information, summarize information, and direct calls to the appropriate firm member
- Welcome office visitors, determine the nature of business, and coordinate meetings
- Manage and organize attorney files, projects, and calendars
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, files, and projects
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills, procedures, and systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please send resume to Deb Mathews, Meierhenry Sargent LLP, 315 S. Phillips Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.